| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of H2O is deposited across on average 10 days.
- In April the blue above Arad is slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:38 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 8:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Arad, Romania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: