| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water falls across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Arad is quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:58 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 4:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Arad, Romania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: