| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in December is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water falls during an average of 12 days.
- In December the heavens above Arad are really dreary with on average only 1:54 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:36 long and the longest day is 8:52 long with an average length of 8:40.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Arad, Romania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: