| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in February is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sleet or snow now and again. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water is released across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Arad is gloomy with on average a scanty 2:34 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Arad, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: