| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in January is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow now and again. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water is transfered across an average of 11 days.
- In January the skies in Arad are really dreary with on average just 1:42 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:41 long and the longest day is 9:34 long with an average length of 9:03.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Arad, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: