| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in July is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with some rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 9 days.
- In July the heavens above Arad are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:54 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:52 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 15:21.
- There are approximately 6:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Arad, Romania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: