| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in June is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 68mm (2.7in) of liquid descends across on average 11 days.
- In June the heavens above Arad are moderately sunny having on average a respectable 8:21 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:30 long and the longest day is 15:46 long with an average length of 15:42.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Arad, Romania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: