| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in March is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with rain, sleet or snow now and again. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O descends across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Arad are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:00 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Arad, Romania
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: