| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 64mm (2.5in) of water is transfered during on average 12 days.
- In May the blue above Arad is slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:36 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 14:57.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Arad, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: