| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in November is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. Only 52mm (2in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Arad are very dim having on average only 2:09 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Arad, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: