| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Arad in October is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with some rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water is dropped across an average of 9 days.
- In October the skies in Arad are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:25 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51% of daylight hours and cloudy 49% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Arad October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Arad, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Arad: